Thank you Susan , I could not find the site after my demand. I am still waiting for the answer after my demand in Italy. If you do have more information about my family ancestors I will be glad to get themM.
Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
Maria Carolina
are on my dad my side
on my mother side ...
Search found 4 matches
- 07 Sep 2013, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6672
- 19 Aug 2011, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6672
Re: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
I went to the village, and did find the place and manage to see some stuff, but couldn't speak good enough to ask copies and I didn't have any appointment so they didn't had the time to fulfill my needs, It will be the second time I am asking for the paers, but I still have hope. 
- 18 Aug 2011, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6672
Re: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
I did have most of these papers, but i would like the birth and marriage certificate, so i will use the informations.
- 17 Aug 2011, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6672
Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
Hi I am looking to find out about my grand paents and great grand parents. I went to Italy about two years ago, so I kow that they were from Casacalenda, my grand parent name was Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese, he was married to Congetta Battista, they left Italy in 1920.
They got married in ...
They got married in ...