Hi.
I wrote to this forum quite a while back, in preparation for my sister and my citizenship application and appointment at the consulate in NYC. The advice proved helpful, and I now have some more queries that I am hoping someone might be able to help me with. I am also writing in detail the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Oct 2012, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Advice Re: Italian Citizenship jure sanguine
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2585
- 26 Aug 2011, 18:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Difficulty acquiring Great Grandfather's Birth Cert- Naples
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3940
Re: Difficulty acquiring Great Grandfather's Birth Cert- Nap
@johnnyonthespot: thanks for the advice and great links...
I have called for an appointment and the earliest they had was July 13, 2012... I guess that gives me a year to locate Ernesto's birth certificate. I am hoping to go to Naples in late Fall... is there a good site that provides a listing of ...
I have called for an appointment and the earliest they had was July 13, 2012... I guess that gives me a year to locate Ernesto's birth certificate. I am hoping to go to Naples in late Fall... is there a good site that provides a listing of ...
- 22 Aug 2011, 17:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Difficulty acquiring Great Grandfather's Birth Cert- Naples
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3940
Difficulty acquiring Great Grandfather's Birth Cert- Naples
My sister and I are in the process of applying for Italian citizenship through our Great Grandfather, Ernesto Rossi. We have every document (in the process of getting necessary certifications and apostilles) EXCEPT his birth certificate from Italy. We were successful in obtaining my great ...