Search found 3 matches

by ferralysa
06 Oct 2012, 07:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11585

Re: Ferrara Family

John I have been ill for quite some time, and apologize for the delay. How about an update. My sister and I are planning an Italy trip and she is in correspondence with relatives on my mother's side. Hope all is well with you John. Elysa
by ferralysa
23 Aug 2011, 05:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11585

Re: Ferrara Family

Absolutely, my mother was Teresa LaSelva whose family came from the Compabasso area of Italy (Castellini di Bifano). Her parents were Teresa and Pasquale LaSelva. She married Anthony DiSanto who died at Anzio. She had one daughter, Alayna, with Anthony. Anthony never met his daughter. My dad was her ...
by ferralysa
21 Aug 2011, 22:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11585

Re: Ferrara Family

Hi, I am Elysa Ferrara- son of Samuel, son of Anillo. The Ferrara family remains active in the Seneca Falls, NY area. I used to visit my dad's mother's grave in the Seneca Falls cemetary with him all the time. I'd be interested in knowing how your search is going. I do not know any of the Italian ...