Search found 3 matches

by Rosana
26 Mar 2012, 11:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
Replies: 21
Views: 18242

Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942

Hello,

Is this information still available in this site? "The U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942". I have been looking but no luck finding it. Help? :shock:
Thanks!
by Rosana
05 Nov 2011, 17:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph R. Tanzillo, NY. Help. please?
Replies: 4
Views: 1866

Re: Joseph R. Tanzillo, NY. Help. please?

Many thanks to all the people that are helping me here. I just got a picture of Mr. Tanzillo while he was serving here in Germany.
This might help, if anyone can recognize him in this picture.
Oma_Illi.jpg
Thanks,

Rosana
by Rosana
31 Aug 2011, 14:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph R. Tanzillo, NY. Help. please?
Replies: 4
Views: 1866

Joseph R. Tanzillo, NY. Help. please?

Hello,

I am searching for Joseph R. Tanzillo, from NY. I am trying to help my cousin from Germany, André Schaller and he is Mr. Tanzillo's grandson.
Joseph R. Tanzillo served in Germany during WW2, he was born 27/28 of January 1923/1924 .... sorry but his German grandmother could not remember ...