Hello everyone,
I am posting in regards to my Grandfather, Agostino Mancino-Mancini. I was last on here in 2011. Anyways I have found quite a lot of interesting data since posting. What I am looking for now is possible census records for Nocera Terinese, Italy. That is definitely where my ...
Search found 8 matches
- 25 Aug 2024, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agostino Mancino-Mancini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2478
- 30 Sep 2011, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agostino Mancino-Mancini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2478
Re: Agostino Mancino-Mancini
I am so happy everyone I was able to obtain my Grandfather's date of birth. This puts a new prespective on my research.
Thank you everyone again. Just love this site.
Janet Mancini

Thank you everyone again. Just love this site.
Janet Mancini
- 24 Sep 2011, 16:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morolo, ITaly.....................
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3909
Re: Morolo, ITaly.....................
Tahnk you so much Tessa.
Janet
Janet
- 24 Sep 2011, 00:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morolo, ITaly.....................
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3909
Re: Morolo, ITaly.....................
The only big problem I have is I don't know any Italian, drat. Oh well I'll keep plugging along.
Janet
Janet
- 24 Sep 2011, 00:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morolo, ITaly.....................
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3909
Re: Morolo, ITaly.....................
Ann& Gusieppi, thank you for your help. I will let you know if I come up with anything.
Janet Mancini
I like this website alot.
Janet Mancini
I like this website alot.
- 24 Sep 2011, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agostino Mancino-Mancini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2478
Re: Agostino Mancino-Mancini
Everyone,
One my grandfather's death certificate all I have is the death year 1876. Also his name is listed as Gus Mancino.
Thank you everyone for this information and yes you did list alot of my posts here.
Janet
One my grandfather's death certificate all I have is the death year 1876. Also his name is listed as Gus Mancino.
Thank you everyone for this information and yes you did list alot of my posts here.
Janet
- 31 Aug 2011, 20:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morolo, ITaly.....................
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3909
Morolo, ITaly.....................
List,
My gradnmother, Assunta (susan) Martigolli-Mancini lived in Morolo, ITaly. She left ITaly and arrived 05-09-1906 through Ellis Island, NY. on the ship Italia. Could you please tell me where I may get church records, there in Morolo?
Thank You,
Janet L Mancini
My gradnmother, Assunta (susan) Martigolli-Mancini lived in Morolo, ITaly. She left ITaly and arrived 05-09-1906 through Ellis Island, NY. on the ship Italia. Could you please tell me where I may get church records, there in Morolo?
Thank You,
Janet L Mancini
- 31 Aug 2011, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agostino Mancino-Mancini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2478
Agostino Mancino-Mancini
My Grandfather, Agostino Mancino, lived in Nocera Terinese. He came to the US 02-01-1905 through Ellis Island. 34 years of age. He also lived in Calabria. What I am interestd in are church records. His wife was Assunta (susan) Martigola-Mancini. She came over to US 05-09-1906. She lived in Morolo ...