Search found 6 matches
- 24 Apr 2005, 04:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24027
Re: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880's
SAMSARA, I sent a pm to you ref. this thread. when you receive it pls respond to my email of etilley4@comcast.net . Thank you brujaojos for your offer even tho I don't wish to take you up on it at this time.
- 05 Feb 2003, 13:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24027
Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
Thank you so much Peter, for your help. My search once again is headed in a positive direction. Thanks Earl
- 04 Feb 2003, 15:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24027
Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
Thank you so much Peter, I really had no idea Sardinia entered into this as all I have ever seen or heard is Southern Italy. I have never been able to locate many people with the last name of Marcia in Italy. I knew Grampa (Tony) for a very short period of my life, my mother\'s mom is now deceased ...
- 03 Feb 2003, 18:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24027
Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
Awwwww, Now you will undersand my frustration, all I have posted is all that I have.. He boarded ship in Naples and landed at Ellis Island, NY on the documentation I\'ve recovered says his residence was Colle Samita, Italy. Yes I know there are many towns which start with Colle, and the Samita I\'ve ...
- 03 Feb 2003, 16:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24027
Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
Have not been able to locate Colle Samita or possibly Collesamita, is it possible the name no longer exisists? This is all in hopes of finding distant and lost relatives. This is what I\'m looking for.
<BR>
<BR>Earl
<BR>
<BR>Earl
- 03 Feb 2003, 15:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24027
Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
Hi, I have limited information on my great grandfather. Marcia, Antonio arrived at Ellis Island, NY at the age of 18, in 1898 departed Naples, Italy and was from Colle Samita. Any help greatly appreciated
)
<BR>
<BR>Earl
<BR>
<BR>Earl