Search found 3 matches

by Rushi30
07 Sep 2011, 12:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pilla Family History - Pesco Sannita
Replies: 5
Views: 2259

Re: Pilla Family History - Pesco Sannita

Thankyou, you have been a great help I will pass all this on to her, and see how it goes from there, thankyou again
by Rushi30
06 Sep 2011, 14:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pilla Family History - Pesco Sannita
Replies: 5
Views: 2259

Re: Pilla Family History - Pesco Sannita

Thankyou, I will let her know and see what we can find out, Im dont think her grandmother is an italian citizen anymore, but Ill check, thankyou for your quick reply
by Rushi30
05 Sep 2011, 18:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pilla Family History - Pesco Sannita
Replies: 5
Views: 2259

Pilla Family History - Pesco Sannita

Hi, I am doing some research for a friend of mine with Italian roots. Her grandmother is Carolina Pigan nee Pilla, she lives in the uk and is belived to be around 76 years of age, but doesnt know her actual date of birth as she was given some documentation when she arrived in the uk with an ...