Search found 5 matches
- 18 Sep 2011, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4339
Re: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
Thank you again, Livio. You are very helpful!
- 18 Sep 2011, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4339
Re: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
Thank you, everyone, for your time and information! Pichu - though that is not my tree on ancestry.com, our trees are linked and that is indeed my Great-Grandfather Raffaele. Suanj, thank you for the information on my Francesco Fiorillo, and thank you for the information on the Civil Office in ...
- 15 Sep 2011, 02:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4339
Re: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
Grazie, Livio and Marty! I will take a peek through those links this evening and start the letter-writing process. Do you know how much time to expect for a response? I would think several weeks, perhaps... but what is your experience with response times from Civil offices in Italy?
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 11 Sep 2011, 16:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4339
Re: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
For anyone who might be able to assist - I left out important dates! These are, of course, correct as far as I can tell---but with birth years, I just cannot be certain. Also, everyone immigrated to New York, but ended up in Chicago.
- Raffaele Fuscone lived 1872-1951. I do not yet have his ...
- Raffaele Fuscone lived 1872-1951. I do not yet have his ...
- 10 Sep 2011, 16:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help, direction and encouragement
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4339
Looking for help, direction and encouragement
Hello everyone! I am new to this board and a genealogy amateur, so please bear with me. I have been researching my family and find the information on my non-Italian side so much easier to access. When it comes to my Mother's Italian family, I am at a loss at knowing how to go back into Italy and ...