Search found 9 matches

by muppet
15 Sep 2011, 21:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Marty thanks for the latest information. Lots to take in :shock: I am going to send off for his death details :)

Grateful thanks
Wendy :D
by muppet
15 Sep 2011, 13:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

I quite agree, all that infomation out there avaliable at the touch of the keyboard :D
Many thanks to all the people who spend their time putting this information on-line for us all to access :D

If I receive a reply to my/your letter I shall let you know :)

Wendy
by muppet
14 Sep 2011, 21:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Thanks Marty :D very grateful for all the information you have given me :D

Wendy
by muppet
14 Sep 2011, 16:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Once again many thanks Marty. Grateful for the letter written in Italian, haven't a clue what it says but I get the drift! I shall get on to that.
Thanks a million for all your help
Wendy
by muppet
14 Sep 2011, 09:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Many thanks again Marty, Its very exciting to think I am getting closer to finding out more about my Gt3 Grandfather Anthony and his family.
Thank you
Wendy
by muppet
14 Sep 2011, 00:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Thank you so much for all the information you have given me, its been a great help and at least now I have some idea of where to start :D I didn't expect so much information its just wonderful.

Wendy
by muppet
13 Sep 2011, 22:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Wow! thank you so much for that Marty :D

Is there anyway I can find out when Anthony Tacchi came to England from Italy? He married in England (Bedfordshire) in 1811 and died here in 1868. He must have left Italy before 1811 (marriage date in England) Do they have birth registers in Italy?
Thank ...
by muppet
13 Sep 2011, 17:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Re: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Thank you for your reply pippoM

The details I have are from the English census records (images) the BMD Index (images) and LDS family search web site.
I would have thought the LDS site would have given birth place of Anthony if they had that information, maybe I'm wrong so its worth me getting in ...
by muppet
12 Sep 2011, 14:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7290

Anthony Tacchi Born 1784c Italy

Hello All

Just found this forum and hoping someone can help with my Anthony Tacchi please...

I know Anthony was born in Italy around 1784 (re census) he came to Bedfordshire England and married Ann Butcher in 1811 (FamilySearch) They had several children, Anthony died in Bedfordshire 1868 (BMD ...