Try asking here
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=14412
dealing with the genealogy of San Biagio Saracinisco Frosinone
Search found 8 matches
- 28 Sep 2011, 13:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing the birthplace of my Italian grandfather - Minchella
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8530
- 20 Sep 2011, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
Re: USA California San Fransisco
Hello, I have to make a correction to my previous message, about Allen.
Allen is the son of Anita.
I think the last name is Martin and I know that he still occupied, or trade used cars and had a gas station.
Allen is the son of Anita.
I think the last name is Martin and I know that he still occupied, or trade used cars and had a gas station.
- 17 Sep 2011, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
Re: USA California San Fransisco
Goldhunter Thanks, I will check carefully all the names. thanks
- 17 Sep 2011, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
Re: USA California San Fransisco
Thanks Tessa, thanks suanj are not 100% sure of the name but I'm sure Anita Allen has a brother.
Also I like Tessa, I have found no relationship between Martin and Anita V Bellocchi, but not knowing the language I have difficulty understanding. Thanks
Also I like Tessa, I have found no relationship between Martin and Anita V Bellocchi, but not knowing the language I have difficulty understanding. Thanks
- 17 Sep 2011, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
Re: USA California San Fransisco
Thanks suanj. Why Allen, brother of Anita can not find anything?
However, the road is right! Thank you very
However, the road is right! Thank you very
- 17 Sep 2011, 13:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
Re: USA California San Fransisco
Thanks, your information is valuable. I went up to an address of Anita "318 Teddy Ave San Francisco" and a phone number,I tried calling but nobody answers.Now how do I know if Anita is married and has children and especially those who are his children? Is there a way to know this?
"Thank you so much ...
"Thank you so much ...
- 16 Sep 2011, 12:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
Re: USA California San Fransisco
Thanks Tessa, I think I understood that ANITA Bellocchi is dead, I find the children if they did. Thanks again
- 15 Sep 2011, 12:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: USA California San Fransisco
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7078
USA California San Fransisco
Hello, I am Italian and I do not speak English, I'm writing with the google translator, so forgive some of my error.I am looking for descendants of Goffredo Bellocchi immigrated to the U.S., you know that riuscto arrived at Ellis Island in 1912 at the age of 22 years,who lived in San Fransisco and a ...