Search found 2 matches
- 16 Sep 2011, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Location of Relatives
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1859
Re: Location of Relatives
I have my great grandfather's (Leopoldo Capone)death certificate. He died on May 3, 1929 in Cranston, R.I. The certificate lists Cipriano(?) with the question mark. Now your email clears up that information. I am aware (via the death certificate) that his father's name was John Capone (who would be ...
- 14 Sep 2011, 20:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Location of Relatives
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1859
Location of Relatives
Hi: I recently received a document from my cousin relative to our grandmother, Anna (Capone) Palumbo, who was born on May 3,1891 to Filomena (Muscio) and Leopoldo Capone (my great grandmother and grandfather) in Pietra Montecorvino, Italy. I never met them, but of course I knew my grandmother who ...