Search found 2 matches

by dyrinella
15 Sep 2011, 02:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rinella family
Replies: 25
Views: 22504

Re: Rinella family

Hi Angela,

My Side of Rinella's Family of San Jose, CA

Antone Walter Rinella
b. 21 October 1917 San Jose, CA
d. 8 December 1989 San Jose, CA

Married to Madeline Mathias

Antone's Father:
Michal "Mike" Rinella
b. 23 June 1889 Trabia
d. 5 January 1979 San Jose, CA

Antone's Mother:
Marion "Mary" C ...
by dyrinella
15 Sep 2011, 02:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rinella family
Replies: 25
Views: 22504

Re: Rinella family

I know it has been a long time since my last post but I think I may have found info on this mysterious Santo Rinella. I have a more solid birthdate of 11/2/1892.

Now I just need to see if he was married to Caterina Quattrochi ever.


Hello,

I find this to be very interesting. My grandmother was ...