Search found 2 matches
- 02 Oct 2011, 17:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Platania, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10398
Re: Platania, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
Thank you for your reply. Did you e-mail your request or did you mail a letter? Did you write your request in English? Lastly, I do not want to be too "pushy"......I need about 4-6 birth certificates. Is that too much to ask for at one time?
- 18 Sep 2011, 03:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Platania, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10398
Platania, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
I have many ancestors from Platania, Italy. The surnames I am researching are:
Rizzo
Costanzo
Cerminara
Fragale
Possible Ancestor Surnames:
Nicolazzo
Bonadio
Di Cello
Gallo
Is anyone on this board from Platania? Has anyone been to Platania? I was wondering how easy it would be to get a marriage ...
Rizzo
Costanzo
Cerminara
Fragale
Possible Ancestor Surnames:
Nicolazzo
Bonadio
Di Cello
Gallo
Is anyone on this board from Platania? Has anyone been to Platania? I was wondering how easy it would be to get a marriage ...