Search found 3 matches
- 12 Oct 2011, 08:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help wanted from Argentina
- Replies: 40
- Views: 26877
Re: Help wanted from Argentina
Sounds like ur having a great time. I went to Sicily a few years back but only just started being interested in my family tree. My email address is tetta_86@hotmail.com if u could forward me any information u hav found once u return home and get the time. Much appreciated 
- 30 Sep 2011, 08:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help wanted from Argentina
- Replies: 40
- Views: 26877
Re: Help wanted from Argentina
that is correct, salvatores parents were also paolo and maria. Was not able to view ur ancestry chart but would love if u could email it to me. Did u hav any luck in sicily? Where in australia do u live?
- 18 Sep 2011, 05:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help wanted from Argentina
- Replies: 40
- Views: 26877
Re: Help wanted from Argentina
Hi Liliana,
I am also trying to find my family history. My great grandfather was Salvatore Zagami from Fiumefreddo di Sicilia. I was reading your post where your great great grandmother was married to a Santo Zagami. As far as im aware Salvatore had a brother Santo. They also had a brother named ...
I am also trying to find my family history. My great grandfather was Salvatore Zagami from Fiumefreddo di Sicilia. I was reading your post where your great great grandmother was married to a Santo Zagami. As far as im aware Salvatore had a brother Santo. They also had a brother named ...