Search found 2 matches
- 22 Sep 2011, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sangoi family in Gemona Del Friuli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1628
Re: Sangoi family in Gemona Del Friuli
Thanks, I've actually been on that site but I was hoping to find more information.
- 22 Sep 2011, 17:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sangoi family in Gemona Del Friuli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1628
Sangoi family in Gemona Del Friuli
Hi, I'm new - just registered today.
There are a ton of Sangois in Gemona Del Friuli.
I was using this link to look some of them up: http://www.friulinprin.beniculturali.it/ita/WebAsud/
But I'm wondering if anyone can suggest any other sites or links for me since I am in Canada.
The Sangois re ...
There are a ton of Sangois in Gemona Del Friuli.
I was using this link to look some of them up: http://www.friulinprin.beniculturali.it/ita/WebAsud/
But I'm wondering if anyone can suggest any other sites or links for me since I am in Canada.
The Sangois re ...