I just found out that Michele was married by a judge, not in a church.
I am curious about this Commune though? Would I send them the same email that I sent to the Archives? If so, would you happen to have the address to send it to?
Thanks a bunch!
Search found 10 matches
- 09 Oct 2011, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
- 09 Oct 2011, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
We have no idea what part of Naples he is from. He is the only person in our family that we even have a name for that was not US born. Do I have any other ways to go? We have searched all areas for scraps of paper, etc, the best we found is that he is from Naples.
- 09 Oct 2011, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Here is what I got from the email sent...
Gentile signora,
l'Archivio di Stato di Napoli conserva, in serie completa, i registri di nascita, matrimonio e morte dei comuni di Napoli e provincia per gli anni 1809-1865. Conserviamo in maniera frammentario lo stato civile dal 1865 al 1900. Per una ...
Gentile signora,
l'Archivio di Stato di Napoli conserva, in serie completa, i registri di nascita, matrimonio e morte dei comuni di Napoli e provincia per gli anni 1809-1865. Conserviamo in maniera frammentario lo stato civile dal 1865 al 1900. Per una ...
- 30 Sep 2011, 00:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Thank you, I just sent off the email. Would they be able to tell me if the name was spelled wrong? Like if there was a name that was close? I hope this does pan out. Ill let you know, cause I can only assume that I will not be able to read the response. :)
Thank you so much, I think what you guys ...
Thank you so much, I think what you guys ...
- 29 Sep 2011, 23:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
In case it helps...
We got that he is from ITALY from Naturalization papers-1906
Draft card 1918
Cenus for 1920 and 1930
SS application shows both Naples and Italy- 1936
Death certificate shows both Naples and Italy-1949
Funeral reciept also shows Naples and Italy-1949
The marriage licence is ...
We got that he is from ITALY from Naturalization papers-1906
Draft card 1918
Cenus for 1920 and 1930
SS application shows both Naples and Italy- 1936
Death certificate shows both Naples and Italy-1949
Funeral reciept also shows Naples and Italy-1949
The marriage licence is ...
- 29 Sep 2011, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Marty,
The 1910 census is the only one that shows France as a birth place. We now believe that both parents lived in Italy, but the father was of French decent. We got Naples off of the application for a social security card (which was filled out by michele julo) and off of his death certificate ...
The 1910 census is the only one that shows France as a birth place. We now believe that both parents lived in Italy, but the father was of French decent. We got Naples off of the application for a social security card (which was filled out by michele julo) and off of his death certificate ...
- 29 Sep 2011, 21:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Sorry, meant to say MARTY! My T key stuck...
- 29 Sep 2011, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Hi Mary,
He settled in Kansas City Mo. and Kansas City Ks. He married Wilsie Sylvia Thorpe (Birth 9/19/1884 death 6/17/1968) They were married in Levenworth County Kansas on December 12/24/1906.
Michele Julo's death date is 2/24/1949, he died in Rich Hill Mo.
I have a really good collection of ...
He settled in Kansas City Mo. and Kansas City Ks. He married Wilsie Sylvia Thorpe (Birth 9/19/1884 death 6/17/1968) They were married in Levenworth County Kansas on December 12/24/1906.
Michele Julo's death date is 2/24/1949, he died in Rich Hill Mo.
I have a really good collection of ...
- 29 Sep 2011, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Okay. Here is the info that I have...
Michele Tony Julo born in Naples, Italy on 9-29-1884. His fathers name we believe was John Tony Julo
Now... We are not certain that JULO is spelled correctly. We have seen some other spellings. JULO, JULLO, JULIO, GULLO, GUILIO and we can only assume that TONY ...
Michele Tony Julo born in Naples, Italy on 9-29-1884. His fathers name we believe was John Tony Julo
Now... We are not certain that JULO is spelled correctly. We have seen some other spellings. JULO, JULLO, JULIO, GULLO, GUILIO and we can only assume that TONY ...
- 29 Sep 2011, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12092
Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
Good morning all,
I am brand new to this sight, please forgive me if I post something wrong...
I am looking for the birth record of my grand father. I have his name, and birthday and birth city and what we believe to be his farthers name, but we do not know his mothers name. I was wondering if ...
I am brand new to this sight, please forgive me if I post something wrong...
I am looking for the birth record of my grand father. I have his name, and birthday and birth city and what we believe to be his farthers name, but we do not know his mothers name. I was wondering if ...