Search found 8 matches

by Paul Mathews
11 Jun 2013, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Mezza family
Replies: 38
Views: 38804

Re: Mezza family

Lucia, and Ursula. Am too Mezza lol, thanx 2nd Cousin Ursula, n drat my computer inexperience (sorry Lucia), may I get into this pm conversation?? Lucia, my Cuz Ursula has done major work into our Mezza. If not for her, I would have NEVER known xxxx
by Paul Mathews
06 Sep 2012, 19:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: cirefice / greco history Casalattico, italy
Replies: 3
Views: 2128

Re: cirefice / greco history Casalattico, italy

Hi Lynne, both of my GreatGrandmothers are Cirefice (they were sisters) from Casalattico, they are Maria Antonia (Cirefice) Mezza who married Alissandro Mezza (my Grandmother's parents), and Maria Annunziatta (Cirefice) Cafolla who married Francesco Cafolla (my Grandfather's parents). I would love ...
by Paul Mathews
06 Sep 2012, 19:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
Replies: 67
Views: 106358

Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr

Hello fellow family researchers, I too am searching my relatives, Cafolla, Mezza, Cirefice, Forte, Matassa, Di Aprile, Magliocco, Zuorro, Macari, Di Stefano, I have the distict pleasure to be in contact with my 2nd Cousin Ursula Mezza, and my 4th Cousin Paul Forte. My Italians hail from Casalattico ...
by Paul Mathews
07 Jul 2012, 23:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cafolla Family
Replies: 14
Views: 9162

Re: Cafolla Family

I need help searching out a GreatAuntie of mine and her decendants (if any) please. Maria Giuseppa Cafolla bn Jan 7,1891 (presumed in Cassalattico Italy). I've all 4 of her siblings well traced and contact with most. I assumed she possibly died in childhood as there is nothing in my notes to show ...
by Paul Mathews
09 Feb 2012, 07:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cafolla Family
Replies: 14
Views: 9162

Re: Cafolla Family

Hi Jaymie, Peter Cafolla?? 1957-1958 dob in Dublin. Will send this name to a Cafolla cousin of mine, will def keep you posted. I think my pm failed, am no expert with this computer as yet. Let's stay in touch shall we??
by Paul Mathews
24 Oct 2011, 01:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cafolla Family
Replies: 14
Views: 9162

Re: Cafolla Family

CatCox, I am most eager to make contact with you. A. because you are family B. I've been busy searching Cafolla relatives of ours. Your grandmother Yolanda (Cafolla) Burrows had/has 6 sisters and 1 brother. My own mother of course, Maria Rosa (Cafolla) Mathews, but wanted to tell you I have just ...
by Paul Mathews
05 Oct 2011, 14:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cafolla Family
Replies: 14
Views: 9162

Re: Cafolla Family

Hi CatCox, I'm totally new to this. ursala and johnyonthespot may have already answered your query. Maria Felice (Mezza) Cafolla born July 30, 1900 in Ayrshire Scotland. Passed away June 26, 1984 in Belfast. I got this from my cousin Ursala. Maria was your grandmother? Mine TOO. My mother is Rose ...
by Paul Mathews
03 Oct 2011, 22:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cafolla Family
Replies: 14
Views: 9162

Re: Cafolla Family

Hi all, I am the son of Rose (Cafolla) Mathews. Carmine Cafolla and Maria (Mezza) Cafolla are my grandparents.