Search found 4 matches

by divamaria
22 Aug 2019, 21:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help with Father's Birth Certificate
Replies: 1
Views: 854

Re: Need help with Father's Birth Certificate

Correction to my previous post: his mother's name was Maria De Pinto, (and her maiden name was De Bari). My father siblings were:

Serafina De Pinto
Maria Luisa De Pinto
Filippo De Pinto
Saverio De Pinto
by divamaria
22 Aug 2019, 17:31
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help with Father's Birth Certificate
Replies: 1
Views: 854

Need help with Father's Birth Certificate

I need assistance in obtaining my father's birth certificate. He was born in Molfetta, Italy on October 13, 1931. Name was Guiseppe DePinto and his parents were Corrado and Serafina DePinto. Immigrated to USA on SS Rex via Naples on August 9, 1938.

Thank you!
by divamaria
21 Oct 2011, 00:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help re SS Rex manifest
Replies: 2
Views: 933

Re: Need help re SS Rex manifest

Thank you so much for your help! We were so excited to receive this information, and my family and I sincerely appreciate your efforts! I will be sure to visit your website as I continue to gather information regarding my family.
by divamaria
13 Oct 2011, 00:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help re SS Rex manifest
Replies: 2
Views: 933

Need help re SS Rex manifest

My father immigrated from Italy on the SS Rex , and I believe it may have been on the July 13, 1938 sailing or on the August 9, 1938 sailing.

Can anyone provide guidance regarding passenger lists or ships manifest. The surname is DePinto.

Thanks to everyone in advance for any and all help that ...