Search found 4 matches

by sandi68
19 Sep 2012, 00:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vivian / viviani from Borghetto di Vara
Replies: 1
Views: 1148

Vivian / viviani from Borghetto di Vara

Is there anyone who knows of this surname in Northern Italy? There are many in Northern England, but would be great to find anyone in Italy.
by sandi68
20 Oct 2011, 11:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vivian / Viviani surname
Replies: 8
Views: 4455

Re: Vivian / Viviani surname

Wow, that is absoloutely amazing! Thank you. I will pass all that information on to my aunt. Thank you x
by sandi68
19 Oct 2011, 17:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vivian / Viviani surname
Replies: 8
Views: 4455

Re: Vivian / Viviani surname

Hello, thank you for your replies; its a little confusing and I am working my wway through some information. I do know one ancestor was the first organ grinder!! As far as I am aware they did not travel to the US, only to the north of England. The following has been sent to me from my Aunt:-

hi ...
by sandi68
17 Oct 2011, 21:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vivian / Viviani surname
Replies: 8
Views: 4455

Vivian / Viviani surname

Hello, I am tracing ancestors with the name Vivian / Viviano; possibly from the Torino region. I do know that some came to England. would anyone know where to start looking.
Sandra :)