Search found 3 matches

by gullotti
19 Apr 2012, 15:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: RACCUIA, SICILY - CASELLA
Replies: 3
Views: 6578

Re: RACCUIA, SICILY - CASELLA

Greetings . . I am noticing that the Casella surname continues to show up on a couple of shipping manifests with my ancestors surname which is Gullotti who is also from Raccuia . . I was wondering if you know of any ancestral relationships our families might have had . . you may contact me at ...
by gullotti
25 Oct 2011, 18:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gullotti Family
Replies: 12
Views: 6993

Re: Gullotti Family

Thank you . . that was a step forward . . my interests have shifted back to the Visalli Family from Rometta . . i scanned into my computer what pictures I have and then magnified them to read what was written on these postcard pictures . . there are 12 people pictured and numbered and at the bottom ...
by gullotti
20 Oct 2011, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gullotti Family
Replies: 12
Views: 6993

Gullotti Family

I have found the following names that repeatedly show up when cross referencing info:
If anyone could help with more info and perhaps photographs that would be great !
Take a careful look . . there is alot of stuff here !

Gullotti, Michelino,Carmelo,Guiseppe,Giovanni,Gaetano . . (children of ...