Thanks for the response, Riccardo...One more quick question for you though since you seem to be willing to be helpful (and I very much appreciate that)
Would I be eligible had my grandfather become US citizen after my father's birth?
One more concern...I am not sure when my grandfather was ...
Search found 2 matches
- 29 Oct 2011, 17:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for Italian citizenship under these premises?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3286
- 28 Oct 2011, 01:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for Italian citizenship under these premises?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3286
Am I eligible for Italian citizenship under these premises?
Hey guys, was wondering you all can help me determine if I am eligible to apply for Italian citizenship...
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1922 but was made a citizen of the USA in 1946 which was before my father's birth.
Does this make me ineligible given that my grandfather became a US ...
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1922 but was made a citizen of the USA in 1946 which was before my father's birth.
Does this make me ineligible given that my grandfather became a US ...