Search found 2 matches
- 06 Nov 2011, 04:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascari & Trentanelli families
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3215
Re: Mascari & Trentanelli families
thank you for the replies. fairhilleng: i just responded to you on ancestry, and thankfully, i found the website you are refering to before i saw this response (for some reason, i didn't get an email saying someone responded to my message here). that website is great! i only wish there were people ...
- 31 Oct 2011, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascari & Trentanelli families
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3215
Mascari & Trentanelli families
Hello,
I am looking for some info on 2 families from Termini Imerese, Palermo, Sicilia, Italy. I belive 2 of the Trentanelli sisters married 2 of the Mascari brothers in Italy, then came to the USA. Are there Italian census' that are available on line? I can't really find much that really links the ...
I am looking for some info on 2 families from Termini Imerese, Palermo, Sicilia, Italy. I belive 2 of the Trentanelli sisters married 2 of the Mascari brothers in Italy, then came to the USA. Are there Italian census' that are available on line? I can't really find much that really links the ...