Search found 2 matches
- 03 Nov 2011, 03:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for info on Manzione family from Contursi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14724
Re: Looking for info on Manzione family from Contursi
This is your first cousin. Good to hear from you Michelle. I posted those pics on our Ancesty family tree. I have copies and I can send them to you. My dad has the original documents, passports, manifests, citizenship, etc... I know that its been a year, but hopefully you will check back here soon ...
- 03 Nov 2011, 03:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3942
Re: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1
I can't believe that I have found my nephew. It's exciting to see that others know this much about our family.
This is what I think that I know. Pasquale Sarlo came to the US in 1921 thru Philly to stay with his brother Orazio in Pittston PA. He was 18 at the time. He took Americanization classes ...
This is what I think that I know. Pasquale Sarlo came to the US in 1921 thru Philly to stay with his brother Orazio in Pittston PA. He was 18 at the time. He took Americanization classes ...