Search found 2 matches

by JPCaira
17 Jul 2014, 23:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Caira relatives in Atina
Replies: 4
Views: 2620

Re: Looking for Caira relatives in Atina

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. I wasn't able to get any additional information about my family while I was in Atina, but I saw several people who looked like they could have been related to me. Thanks for the link to Domenico. It sounds like my great-grandfather, but I'm almost sure he came through ...
by JPCaira
06 Nov 2011, 15:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Caira relatives in Atina
Replies: 4
Views: 2620

Looking for Caira relatives in Atina

I am trying to locate relatives in Atina (I will be visiting there in a couple of weeks). My great-grandfather was Domenico Caira (b. abt 1874). He was married to Angela (b. abt 1873). They had six sons. Domenico came to America in 1911 and Angela followed with five of the sons in 1920. They settled ...