Thanks so much to both of you.
@ John-
The charts are really fascinating! I'll send you the the info I have from my great grandparents on down. It's kinda confusing (2nd marriages and the blended families), I hope I can have it make sense. Most people on this part of the family tree are in the ...
Search found 8 matches
- 21 Jun 2012, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
- 18 Mar 2012, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Re: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
Hi Marcelo-
So glad to meet you! It's so very cool to meet new relatives!
I would love to find out what information you have regarding the Coladangelo family. All I have so far is what Mr. Armellino kindly provided back in November, are you able to add to what he was able to start for me? You can ...
So glad to meet you! It's so very cool to meet new relatives!
I would love to find out what information you have regarding the Coladangelo family. All I have so far is what Mr. Armellino kindly provided back in November, are you able to add to what he was able to start for me? You can ...
- 16 Nov 2011, 15:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Re: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
John-
Wow, so cool! Thank you!!
I'll send the e-mail shortly-
Sharon
Wow, so cool! Thank you!!
I'll send the e-mail shortly-
Sharon
- 14 Nov 2011, 16:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Re: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
Thank you again- I really appreciate your effort.
- 14 Nov 2011, 05:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Re: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
Wow- thank you!
A lot of our family is still in Cleveland from when my great-grandparents settled here. My grandma is Yolanda (nee Coladangelo) King (husband Leo B. King), my mother is Kathleen (nee King) Blaser (husband John C. Blaser)and I'm Sharon Blaser.
Nice to meet you!
A lot of our family is still in Cleveland from when my great-grandparents settled here. My grandma is Yolanda (nee Coladangelo) King (husband Leo B. King), my mother is Kathleen (nee King) Blaser (husband John C. Blaser)and I'm Sharon Blaser.
Nice to meet you!
- 13 Nov 2011, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Re: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
Thank you- You've been so helpful!
Sharon
Sharon
- 13 Nov 2011, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Re: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
Thank you everybody-
I didn't notice some of those details on the manifests when I saw them earlier (like Uncle Lorenzo). I also didn't know to look at the next page. Oops...
Pietro's parents are Giuseppe (Joseph) and Nunzia. I saw the 1910 census and the 1905 manifest, and that's where I got ...
I didn't notice some of those details on the manifests when I saw them earlier (like Uncle Lorenzo). I also didn't know to look at the next page. Oops...
Pietro's parents are Giuseppe (Joseph) and Nunzia. I saw the 1910 census and the 1905 manifest, and that's where I got ...
- 12 Nov 2011, 19:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8686
Surname- Coladangelo and D'Ascenza
Hello-
I recently started researching my Italian heritage. My great-grandparents are Pietro and Maddalena (nee D'Ascenza) Coladangelo, who were originally from Campobasso, Italy. They settled in Cleveland, OH in 1910.
According to their death certificates and passports, Pietro was born in Busso on ...
I recently started researching my Italian heritage. My great-grandparents are Pietro and Maddalena (nee D'Ascenza) Coladangelo, who were originally from Campobasso, Italy. They settled in Cleveland, OH in 1910.
According to their death certificates and passports, Pietro was born in Busso on ...