Search found 2 matches

by danielerieti
29 Apr 2015, 22:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lazio Records
Replies: 11
Views: 6237

Re: Lazio Records

Hi Remigio,
I'm Daniele from Rieti. I'm the nephew of the twin brother of Benito. I lived in Rieti until January, and now I'm living in the north of England.
If you are the cousin of William, we are relatives. Indeed you should be the cousin of my mother, as well. I would like to unterdstand who ...
by danielerieti
22 Dec 2011, 19:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ficorilli Family of Rieti, Lazio
Replies: 6
Views: 2625

Re: Ficorilli Family of Rieti, Lazio

Hi Carol, I'm Daniele David and i'm son of Ianni ficorilli Loredana and my grandfather was Ianni Ficorilli Vittorio, the twin-brother of Ianni Ficorilli Benito Antonio. My Grandfather Vittorio I.F. was born 9 febraury 1931 and he was died 1 july 2007. I send you my email address daniele.david88 ...