I should be able to assist as I was also born in Italy and adopted in the USA. Feel free to PM me and I can give you some pointers.
John Pierre Campitelli
JohnPCamp@aol.com
Skype: JohnPCamp
Search found 3 matches
- 27 Oct 2022, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cirbotto Family in Foggia Italy circa 1947
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2377
- 10 Dec 2016, 17:53
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth mother...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 50160
Re: Looking for birth mother...
Hi Linda:
My name is John Pierre Campitelli and I am also an Italian born American adoptee who was adopted in New York State and have reunited with my birth mother and father back in 1991. I was born in Turin in 1963 and came to the US on April 23, 1965. I have since helped hundreds of other ...
My name is John Pierre Campitelli and I am also an Italian born American adoptee who was adopted in New York State and have reunited with my birth mother and father back in 1991. I was born in Turin in 1963 and came to the US on April 23, 1965. I have since helped hundreds of other ...
- 02 Jan 2012, 18:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoptee Searching Just Discovered Italian Ancestry
- Replies: 31
- Views: 17182
Re: Adoptee Searching Just Discovered Italian Ancestry
It has been over a year since I last posted. Thought I would update just in case. I now have a predicted 5th cousin DNA match with a person with the Italian surname COSTIGLIOLA, after having my DNA tested with Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) "Family Finder". I am curious what region of Italy this surname ...