Search found 3 matches

by Chelle61
19 May 2012, 12:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Iuffrida and Grillo
Replies: 1
Views: 729

Iuffrida and Grillo

Looking for family related to my grandfather Dominico Iuffrida he married Laura Grillo in 1920 in San Peitro A Maida . Dominico left Italy in 1923 and unfortunately his wife never joined him. They had a daughter, and I think Dominico had a sister Caterina.

Michelle
by Chelle61
17 May 2012, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
Replies: 12
Views: 9583

Re: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.

Carlo, I was able to get marraige information for my Grandfather. His name was Dominico Iuffrida, married Laura Caterine Patrizia Grillo in 1920. He was born and lived in San Pietro a Maida so I'm guessing Laura was also. Now I will try to find Iuffrida and Grillo people.
Michelle
by Chelle61
03 Jan 2012, 00:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
Replies: 12
Views: 9583

Re: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.

Thanks Carlino! can you recall any other information? I think a family member did say something about an Angelina. The family must have kept alot of secrets. Michelle