Search found 3 matches

by Egyptian_Blue
09 Jan 2012, 01:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region
Replies: 6
Views: 4078

Re: Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region

Thank you for reading that name and for looking up that information! Yes, those are the two "Ortonas" that I found.

I found a definite cousin's of Antonio's and also his manifest, which says he is from "Ortona Marsi". Still not quite the right term, but it was, once again, an American source. I'm ...
by Egyptian_Blue
06 Jan 2012, 17:50
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: An Instructional Guide
Replies: 2
Views: 2766

Re: An Instructional Guide

Thank you so much for posting this! I haven't gone through the whole thing yet, but so far it's been a wonderful resource and makes me feel like I CAN uncover my elusive Italian relatives.
by Egyptian_Blue
05 Jan 2012, 15:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region
Replies: 6
Views: 4078

Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region

I've been doing genealogy for a few years now, and I decided it was time to focus on my father's Italian relatives. I know very little about them, and most of the information I do have has been taken from various handwritten documents online and may very well be wrong. Here's what I do know:

My ...