Search found 5 matches

by joseph defilippe
18 Jun 2012, 01:23
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: difilippi family tree
Replies: 2
Views: 3130

Re: difilippi family tree

Hi, Thanks for the help.. every little bit helps. By the way I got an email from a relative that saw a posting... he is a cousin- his grandfather and mine were brothers. After years of hittinf the wall I'm finally getting somewhere. It was a great fathers day present. thanks again joe d.
by joseph defilippe
14 Jun 2012, 23:35
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: difilippi family tree
Replies: 2
Views: 3130

difilippi family tree

hi, Im looking for any information about the difilippi family from castelemare del golfo in sicily. I know there are relatives still there and scarpello( I believe there are two sistwers that own a bakery there).
by joseph defilippe
31 Jan 2012, 23:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname defilippe
Replies: 2
Views: 1059

surname defilippe

I would like to make contact with anyone with this surname or has family from castellemmare del golfo, sicily
by joseph defilippe
20 Jan 2012, 23:29
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: DeFilippe family information
Replies: 5
Views: 2904

Re: DeFilippe family information

hi, thanks so much for the information... the petitionfor naturalization seems correct for my father but I have to check the other dates. The spelling for the census isn't but god knows who took the info. Will keep you in mind for further research. thanks,j. defilippe
by joseph defilippe
19 Jan 2012, 22:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: DeFilippe family information
Replies: 5
Views: 2904

DeFilippe family information

my grandfather was guiseppi DeFilippe and he came from castelle de mar in sicily. If there are any relatives or anyone with some information that can help me get started with my family research please respond. He married angelina calleca and they ivved in Willianburg, brooklyn,ny. They had five ...