Okay, we might run into a brick wall about our heritage in that I know little about my Fathers family. Unfortunately all my Uncles aunts and my father and mother are gone.
All I know is that my Grand father, Victor, died in 1970, he had eight kids, my dad was the 4th. My grand mother died in 1946 ...
Search found 6 matches
- 25 Jan 2012, 16:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
So potentially, your great grandfather and my father were cousins. My grandfather and your great great grandfather were brothers. Again was your great great grandfathers name Andrew ?
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
Bill, I have asked to be your friend on Facebook. My name is Frank (and by the way my youngest son's name is Bill)
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
I'm re-thinking this. It's likely my Grandfather and your great grandfather were brothers. I'm 65, My father would have been 106.He was born in 1906 in the states.
My grand father was born in 1876 in Italy
My grand father was born in 1876 in Italy
- 25 Jan 2012, 14:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
So potentially my Grandfather and your grand father were brothers, although I'm not aware of any of my grandfathers family. Do you know if Lacerenza was a common name in Avaligano ?
- 25 Jan 2012, 05:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
My last name is Lawrence changed from Lacerenza in 1940 (ish) My grand father, Victor came from Avigilano Italy in approximately 1890. I lived on Long Island with my father mother, 4 sisters and a brother for years. Can we be related?