Marty,
Your help paid off. I visited my local LDS library and most the records are permanently located there. I obtained a copy of my g-grandparents marriage doc. A lot of valuable info. Needless to say I will be going back, again.
Many Thanks!
Jim
Search found 12 matches
- 22 Feb 2012, 15:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Riccia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12784
- 20 Feb 2012, 19:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Riccia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12784
Re: Riccia
Marty,
That helped me a lot! Thanks for taking the time to assist me.
Regards,
Jim
That helped me a lot! Thanks for taking the time to assist me.
Regards,
Jim
- 20 Feb 2012, 01:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Riccia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12784
Re: Riccia
Marty,
Thank you for the help, again. I am going to try getting an email for the addresses you provided. If I could bother you one more time. I tried reproducing the searches and the lists you sent me on Campobasso to help with my own searches and I didn't get it. Did you go through the catalog tab ...
Thank you for the help, again. I am going to try getting an email for the addresses you provided. If I could bother you one more time. I tried reproducing the searches and the lists you sent me on Campobasso to help with my own searches and I didn't get it. Did you go through the catalog tab ...
- 19 Feb 2012, 15:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Riccia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12784
Re: Riccia
Marty,
Thank you for the leads. I tried to reproduce your search so I can apply it to Campagna, Piaggine and Valle dell'Angelo, but had no success. I guess I'm missing something when running searches.
Regards,
Jim
Thank you for the leads. I tried to reproduce your search so I can apply it to Campagna, Piaggine and Valle dell'Angelo, but had no success. I guess I'm missing something when running searches.
Regards,
Jim
- 17 Feb 2012, 14:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Riccia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12784
Re: Riccia
Hello, Thank for the reply. If you could, please give me another nudge. I have done numerous searches on familysearch.org an haven't had any hits. So, how would I try to pin down the correct record to narrow the search? Or, do I just have to jump and ago?
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 15 Feb 2012, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naimoli, D'Alessandro, Onesti, Gibboni
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1240
Naimoli, D'Alessandro, Onesti, Gibboni
Hello,
I am seeking information for ancestors with the surnames Naimoli, D'Alessandro, Onesti and Gibboni. The are from Campagna. Donato Naimoli was my great-grandfather. He was a barber. His father, from his death certificate, was Geremia Naimoli and his mother was Teresa D'Alessandro. Gaetano ...
I am seeking information for ancestors with the surnames Naimoli, D'Alessandro, Onesti and Gibboni. The are from Campagna. Donato Naimoli was my great-grandfather. He was a barber. His father, from his death certificate, was Geremia Naimoli and his mother was Teresa D'Alessandro. Gaetano ...
- 15 Feb 2012, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5546
Re: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
The website valledellangelo.net has been invaluable. Thank you for the recommendation!
- 15 Feb 2012, 03:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Riccia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12784
Riccia
Hello,
I am trying to research my ancestors from Riccia. The surnames I am seeking to learn about are Calabrese, Passarella/Passarelli, Moffa, Cassario, Coramano, and Saveria. I have some information on their emigrations and know that one of the weddings was at the Church del Carmine Riccia ...
I am trying to research my ancestors from Riccia. The surnames I am seeking to learn about are Calabrese, Passarella/Passarelli, Moffa, Cassario, Coramano, and Saveria. I have some information on their emigrations and know that one of the weddings was at the Church del Carmine Riccia ...
- 12 Feb 2012, 14:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5546
Re: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
Does anyone know of the Church of St. Nicholas of Marines, Diocese of Vallese, Province of Salerno? I have baptismal documentation dated 1909. Web searches haven't shown anything.
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 08 Feb 2012, 16:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5546
Re: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
I have links to the Coccaro family in my tree. Two of my great uncles married Coccaro sistes in America. Franceco (Frank) married Camilla. Camilla died in 1917. Sabito (John) married Annie. John died in 1917. Their father was Antonio Coccaro and their mother was Caroline. Does this sound familiar to ...
- 04 Feb 2012, 03:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5546
Re: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
Thank you!
- 03 Feb 2012, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5546
Surnames: Nigro & Moscarella
Hello,
I would like to learn of any information you can provide to help me with my family tree. My great grandfather Luigi Nigro emigrated from Piaggine to America and arrived about May 1892. I think there may be ties to Valle Dell'Angelo, too. According to what I learned he was born November 9 ...
I would like to learn of any information you can provide to help me with my family tree. My great grandfather Luigi Nigro emigrated from Piaggine to America and arrived about May 1892. I think there may be ties to Valle Dell'Angelo, too. According to what I learned he was born November 9 ...