Search found 4 matches
- 06 Feb 2012, 20:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fagnano Alto, L'Aquila, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1456
Re: Fagnano Alto, L'Aquila, Italy
Thank you!
- 06 Feb 2012, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1105
Re: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
Thank you! I'll be sure to look into it.
- 06 Feb 2012, 07:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fagnano Alto, L'Aquila, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1456
Fagnano Alto, L'Aquila, Italy
Hello,
I recently found out that my family was from Fagnano Alto, L'Aquila, Italy.
A google search just led me to an Italian website but unfortunately I don't speak Italian so I was wondering if anybody could help me out? I'm interested in knowing anything about the place. Also, I'm wondering how ...
I recently found out that my family was from Fagnano Alto, L'Aquila, Italy.
A google search just led me to an Italian website but unfortunately I don't speak Italian so I was wondering if anybody could help me out? I'm interested in knowing anything about the place. Also, I'm wondering how ...
- 06 Feb 2012, 04:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1105
Tatti and DiFabio Surnames
I have some basic information about my grandfather's family who were from Italy but I can't seem to find anymore information. I'm looking for anything about Tatti's or DiFabio's and wondering if any of you have any suggestions? I got most of the information from a passenger list and a certificate of ...