Wow, grazie! Suanj and Obelix for your help
The information is very helpful. I'm actually searching for a close friend (John D. Mion) who was not having any success. I have been researching my ancestors in Sweden so offered to help. Anthony is his Grand-Father who unfortunately had returned to ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Feb 2012, 05:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anthony Joseph Mion 1902-1972
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2072
- 14 Feb 2012, 05:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anthony Joseph Mion 1902-1972
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2072
Anthony Joseph Mion 1902-1972
I'm hoping someone can guide me in the right direction. I am seeking information for
Anthony Joseph Mion
Born 20 Aug 1902
Died ?? Sep 1972
I believe he was born and also died in:
San Daniele del Friuli, Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
although he did spend time in the USA.
His father is Peter ...
Anthony Joseph Mion
Born 20 Aug 1902
Died ?? Sep 1972
I believe he was born and also died in:
San Daniele del Friuli, Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
although he did spend time in the USA.
His father is Peter ...