Search found 4 matches

by mollie1930
03 Mar 2012, 21:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO
Replies: 6
Views: 3559

Re: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO

Sorry it was 1894 My grandmother and grandfather Francesco Barile lived in Bari also.
by mollie1930
03 Mar 2012, 12:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO
Replies: 6
Views: 3559

Re: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO

Would you believe I am looking for information about my grandmother Giovanna Annelli who was born in Noicattaro around 1984 also. I live in Australia
by mollie1930
02 Mar 2012, 01:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Barile-Giovanna Anelli
Replies: 0
Views: 757

Francesco Barile-Giovanna Anelli

I am looking for information relating to my grandfather Francesco Barile and grandmother Giovanna Anelli who were from Bari.
by mollie1930
02 Mar 2012, 01:17
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Concentration Camp Alberobello Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 1230

Concentration Camp Alberobello Italy

I am trying to find out information about the camp as I was born while my family were there.