Search found 6 matches

by cpasak
04 Mar 2012, 16:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO
Replies: 6
Views: 3564

Re: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO

Marty,
I will try those websites.
Thanks!
by cpasak
04 Mar 2012, 16:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO
Replies: 6
Views: 3564

Re: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO

I found a website that helps you request documents. it is: italiandocs.com/how-to-requet-documents. I sent for a birth certificate a month ago but have not heard back.
by cpasak
04 Mar 2012, 16:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sozio Family from Noicattaro
Replies: 2
Views: 1240

Re: Sozio Family from Noicattaro

Got that!
Thanks!
by cpasak
03 Mar 2012, 14:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sozio Family from Noicattaro
Replies: 2
Views: 1240

Sozio Family from Noicattaro

I am looking for info on my grandmother Giuseppina Margaret Sozio born on Mar 19, 1901 somewhere in Abbruzzo. Her family was from Noicattaro and moved back there when she was a child. Her father was Dominic Sozio and mother was Donata Copanbo. Any info or help in researching would be appreciated.
by cpasak
03 Mar 2012, 14:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO
Replies: 6
Views: 3564

Re: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO

1984 or 1894? My grandfather was born in 1894.
by cpasak
02 Mar 2012, 20:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO
Replies: 6
Views: 3564

SFORZA FAMILY FROM NOICATTARO

I am looking for information on my Grandfather's family. His name was Michele Sforza born in Noicattaro on Jan 19, 1894. I know he had a brother named Joseph that immigrated to Argentina and two sisters Maria DiPnto and Annina Saponaro that stayed in Italy. I month ago I requested a birth record ...