Search found 3 matches

by pat2950
06 Sep 2013, 19:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Replies: 41
Views: 35108

Re: Do you have family from Montemiletto?

My grandmother was from Montemiletto, last name Colella
by pat2950
06 Sep 2013, 17:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Colella, Angelina
Replies: 2
Views: 3125

Re: Colella, Angelina

Hello again, I've come across some old photos of Colella relatives that I can not identify. I'm wondering if there may be someone that can help? I've got information back to the early 1700's now, not all of it is documented yet. I've pictures of Angolina and a few of her sisters if that would help ...
by pat2950
03 Mar 2012, 03:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Colella, Angelina
Replies: 2
Views: 3125

Colella, Angelina

HELP, looking for info on Angelina Colella b.1892 went to American and married Michael Deuterio(Deterio?) her mother was Giovannina DiBrizio and her father was Antonio all from Montefalcine Avalino Italy. Did she have sisters and brothers? How about Aunts and Uncles??? Any Help will be appreciated