Search found 3 matches

by susieq120787
08 Mar 2012, 08:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
Replies: 10
Views: 7689

Re: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca

Carole,

I would love to get the information you have. My email is victoria.clary@gmail.com. I have also talked to Rob Luchessi, and I am in the process of trying to get information from him as well. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Victoria
victoria.clary@gmail.com
by susieq120787
07 Mar 2012, 20:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
Replies: 10
Views: 7689

Re: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca

I need to make one correction; My aunt's maiden name was Hill not King. Also, her middle name is Marve (MAR - Vay). I don't know if any of this helps, but I am trying to get some info on my grandmothers side of the family.
by susieq120787
06 Mar 2012, 23:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
Replies: 10
Views: 7689

Re: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca

Hi, My name is Victoria, and my Grandmother was Bernadine Doselina Baiocchi. She had a brother named Joseph Jerome Baiocchi just like their father Joseph Jerome Baiocchi, also known as Jack. I don't know too much about my maternal grandmother's side of the family but from what my mother tells me ...