Hi again,
Thanks for the tip! Now, if I can find a match, I'll know the year of his birth. Whom, then, should I contact to get a certified copy? I have the general number for the Balestrate government but I am not sure that is the right number to contact.
Grazie mille,
Katherine
Search found 5 matches
- 19 Mar 2012, 04:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio/Antonino Nasca- Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2013
- 19 Mar 2012, 04:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Needed: Certified birth certificate from Balestrate, Palermo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2066
Re: Needed: Certified birth certificate from Balestrate, Pal
Hello,
Thanks for your response! I was excited about trying My Italian Family until I saw the price. Do you know if it's possible to just contact the Balestrate government directly to request the document?
Thanks!
Katherine
Thanks for your response! I was excited about trying My Italian Family until I saw the price. Do you know if it's possible to just contact the Balestrate government directly to request the document?
Thanks!
Katherine
- 12 Mar 2012, 04:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio/Antonino Nasca- Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2013
Re: Antonio/Antonino Nasca- Sicily
Ciao suanj!
Wow.. you are so generous to take the time to research that for me! I thank you sincerely. Unfortunately, I am almost positive that he was born in Sicily, so I think this may be the wrong Antonio Nasca.
In fact, I was able to track down an Antonio that I think may be the correct one. I ...
Wow.. you are so generous to take the time to research that for me! I thank you sincerely. Unfortunately, I am almost positive that he was born in Sicily, so I think this may be the wrong Antonio Nasca.
In fact, I was able to track down an Antonio that I think may be the correct one. I ...
- 09 Mar 2012, 23:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Needed: Certified birth certificate from Balestrate, Palermo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2066
Needed: Certified birth certificate from Balestrate, Palermo
Ciao a tutti,
I have read through the posts of others who have asked about requesting official, certified birth documents from Italy, but still don't understand what the process is. I am trying to order a birth certificate for Antonio Nasca, born around 1909 in Balestrate, Palermo, Sicily. I saw ...
I have read through the posts of others who have asked about requesting official, certified birth documents from Italy, but still don't understand what the process is. I am trying to order a birth certificate for Antonio Nasca, born around 1909 in Balestrate, Palermo, Sicily. I saw ...
- 09 Mar 2012, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio/Antonino Nasca- Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2013
Antonio/Antonino Nasca- Sicily
Ciao a tutti,
I am new to the forum so I apologize if this post doesn't follow proper etiquette. I am looking for information about my great grandfather, who I believe was born in Sicily. His name was Antonio Nasca, and I believe he was born around 1905, though he could have been born anytime ...
I am new to the forum so I apologize if this post doesn't follow proper etiquette. I am looking for information about my great grandfather, who I believe was born in Sicily. His name was Antonio Nasca, and I believe he was born around 1905, though he could have been born anytime ...