Hi Emmy!
Thank you very much for the info on Antonio DI CICCO. Again it was very kind of you to look for it. Hopefully now I can find siblings and more family members. Will these records be held in Sant'Elia?
Search found 5 matches
- 25 Apr 2012, 12:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18287
- 28 Mar 2012, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18287
Re: Di Cicco
Hi Emmy!
You're very kind and thank you for your help. Fortunato Di Cicco was born in 1894 in Valleluce so from this his parents (Antonio and Cuozzo Antonia) would have been married around that time depending on if he was first born or had earlier siblings. Any info would be great as I cannot get ...
You're very kind and thank you for your help. Fortunato Di Cicco was born in 1894 in Valleluce so from this his parents (Antonio and Cuozzo Antonia) would have been married around that time depending on if he was first born or had earlier siblings. Any info would be great as I cannot get ...
- 26 Mar 2012, 20:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18287
Re: Di Cicco
Thanks Emmy for your reply. The marriage date I have for Di Cicco Fortunato and Pacitti Maria is 15/02/1920 in SantElia FR. I am trying to find out more about Fortunato's parents and family as I only have his parents names from an extract of his birth. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 22 Mar 2012, 16:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18287
Re: Di Cicco
Thanks for your replies.
I only have extracts from L'officiale dello stato civile in Sant'Elia F.R. the extract of marriage only gives the groom and bride's names, date of marriage, place of marriage and place of birth. The groom was Di Cicco Fortunato and the bride Pacitti Maria. I have an extract ...
I only have extracts from L'officiale dello stato civile in Sant'Elia F.R. the extract of marriage only gives the groom and bride's names, date of marriage, place of marriage and place of birth. The groom was Di Cicco Fortunato and the bride Pacitti Maria. I have an extract ...
- 19 Mar 2012, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18287
Di Cicco
Hi from a new member!
I'm trying to trace my husband's family in Valleluce, Frosinone. I've obtained a marriage record of his grandfather/grandmother. However, when I try and find more info about his grandfather's parents, I have been told there is no record. I also tried church records but did not ...
I'm trying to trace my husband's family in Valleluce, Frosinone. I've obtained a marriage record of his grandfather/grandmother. However, when I try and find more info about his grandfather's parents, I have been told there is no record. I also tried church records but did not ...