Is the name Lucia interchangeable with the name Maria? I have a parish document that shows Lucia Dal Castello born in Cogollo de Cengio, Vicenza, Italy around 14 Mar, 1841 and my great grandmother Maria was born then. I was wondering if it could be the same person.
Any help would be appreciated.
Search found 4 matches
- 24 Apr 2012, 18:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with a name
- Replies: 1
- Views: 826
- 27 Mar 2012, 04:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Pietro Carollo & Antonio Rossi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3420
Re: Pietro Carollo & Antonio Rossi
Thanks so much for the help in reading the marriage certificate. Can you tell what the names are on the second document, the death certificate of Antonio Carollo?
Alicia
Alicia
- 26 Mar 2012, 19:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Pietro Carollo & Antonio Rossi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3420
Pietro Carollo & Antonio Rossi
I have a marriage act for Pietro Carrollo & Antonia Rossi that needs to be compared to the Death act of Antonio Rossi.
Please translate both acts.
It appears that in the marriage act that Antonio was deceased.
Thank You,
Alicia
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9350/carollopietromarriageac ...
Please translate both acts.
It appears that in the marriage act that Antonio was deceased.
Thank You,
Alicia
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9350/carollopietromarriageac ...
- 21 Mar 2012, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANGELO LIEVORE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5223
Re: ANGELO LIEVORE
I am the lady that Trevisan2 is referring to looking for Angelo Lievore. I am so appreciative to all of you who have found information out for me. I never knew what ship he came over on and you have helped me find that. Also Giovanni was his brother that came to America before him. They did settle ...