I am sorry I have not checked back sooner for replies. I have had some health issues. :-( But, I am now eager to get back to my ancestry research.
The street name shown on the birth record is Via Pianella.
Thank you, PippoM, for the e-mail address of the Ufficio Tecnico of the Commune. Will they ...
Search found 3 matches
- 29 Apr 2012, 22:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for a map of Villa Santo Stefano from 1890s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2528
- 26 Mar 2012, 04:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want to find out my family history
- Replies: 2
- Views: 892
Re: I want to find out my family history
I understand your desire to find out more about your family history. I'm the same way. :)
Ancestry.com has a George Castello, age 45, on the 1880 Census, living in Saginaw, Michigan, with his wife Julia and three daughters. Could this be the right person? Doesn't say when he came to the USA, but ...
Ancestry.com has a George Castello, age 45, on the 1880 Census, living in Saginaw, Michigan, with his wife Julia and three daughters. Could this be the right person? Doesn't say when he came to the USA, but ...
- 26 Mar 2012, 01:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for a map of Villa Santo Stefano from 1890s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2528
Looking for a map of Villa Santo Stefano from 1890s
I'm new to this web site and forum, so please bear with me as I get acclimated. I apologize in advance if I'm not following any of the rules. :)
Does anyone know where I can find a street map of Villa Santo Stefano (it's sort of near Frosinone) from around 1890 or so? My grandfather was born there ...
Does anyone know where I can find a street map of Villa Santo Stefano (it's sort of near Frosinone) from around 1890 or so? My grandfather was born there ...