Search found 23 matches
- 17 Nov 2014, 19:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Abramo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1324
Re: Luigi Abramo
The name that I have for Luigi Abramo's wife is Girolama Cappelli. I do not know that is correct. If the information I have is correct his son's name is Domenic. I hope this helps. Mike
- 16 Nov 2014, 19:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Abramo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1324
Luigi Abramo
Looking for information on 5th Great Grandfather Luigi Abramo. The following information may be or not correct,it is all I have. Luigi born Abt 1765 died abt 1825. As far as I know he lived in Tripi,Sicily all his life. Any information would be helpful.Thanks For Your Time, Mike
- 12 Mar 2013, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Domenico Abramo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 729
Information on Domenico Abramo
Sorry about the Technology problem.
Still searching for Domenico Abramo born abt 1770 in Tripi, Sicily and died abt 1850 in Tripi. If anyone has any information, I would be greatful for any help.
Thanks for any information
Mike Abramo
Still searching for Domenico Abramo born abt 1770 in Tripi, Sicily and died abt 1850 in Tripi. If anyone has any information, I would be greatful for any help.
Thanks for any information
Mike Abramo
- 22 May 2012, 17:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2591
Re: Surnames
Laura, As I research my family, with help from researchers, and come across these names, I rely on their translation. I understand translating some of the old Italian documents is very dificult.
Since I donot read or speak Italian, understanding them is hard.
The name Artena was found on documents ...
Since I donot read or speak Italian, understanding them is hard.
The name Artena was found on documents ...
- 21 May 2012, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2591
Surnames
Looking for information on thye following surnames, Barvegna, Grise and Artena.
I can not find anything on these names. Are these Sicilian Family names? Any information would be helpful
Thanks, Mike
I can not find anything on these names. Are these Sicilian Family names? Any information would be helpful
Thanks, Mike
- 16 Apr 2012, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bucolo Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 886
Re: Bucolo Family
For those viewing this post,Please leave a note. We may have information, that both of us can use.
Thanks
Mike
Thanks
Mike
- 16 Apr 2012, 01:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bucolo Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 886
Bucolo Family
I am also researching the Vincenzo Bucolo and his wife Francesca Bonvegna family, from the early 1800's.
Thanks
Mike
Thanks
Mike
- 15 Apr 2012, 18:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo Family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1811
Re: Palermo Family
Thanks, Mike
- 15 Apr 2012, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo Family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1811
Re: Palermo Family
What kind of work would a Laborer and A Heavy Laborer perform?
Mike
Mike
- 15 Apr 2012, 17:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo Family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1811
Re: Palermo Family
I had her last name as Casino
Thanks the Info.
Mike
Thanks the Info.
Mike
- 15 Apr 2012, 15:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo Family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1811
Palermo Family
Anyone researching the Palermo family from Tripi,Messina, Sicily? His name is Guiseppi (Joseph),His wife's name is Fortunata. They had a daughter Augustina born in 1886 and emmergrated to the USA in 1912 to get married. Her husband was Michele Abramo (my grandfather).
Any information will be ...
Any information will be ...
- 11 Apr 2012, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records prior to 1820
- Replies: 1
- Views: 690
Records prior to 1820
Are there any civil records before 1820? If there where would I find them? Should I write their parrish church?
Been putting all the information that I have together, it is alot.
Thanks again for your help.
Mike
Been putting all the information that I have together, it is alot.
Thanks again for your help.
Mike
- 06 Apr 2012, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Antonino Abramo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4593
Re: Information on Antonino Abramo
I have started reviewing the Tripi records. They are very difficult to read. Is there a method to reviewing these records. Is there something I should look for? I will be going to the local LDS History Center in the next week. Hopefully they will have better copies, that will be easier for me to ...
- 01 Apr 2012, 23:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Antonino Abramo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4593
Re: Information on Antonino Abramo
Thanks to everyone for your help and information you provided. Since I can not read Italian very well, searching all these records is very difficult. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Is there any additional information on Michele and Carmela(Bucolo) Abramo, their marriage date, any other children ...
Is there any additional information on Michele and Carmela(Bucolo) Abramo, their marriage date, any other children ...
- 31 Mar 2012, 22:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Antonino Abramo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4593
Re: Information on Antonino Abramo
Thanks for the additional information on Antonino Abramo.
1. Is there any record of what happened to Carmela and Francesca? Did they die during childhood?
2. Is there any way to get an English extract of the birth certificates? My Italian is not very good.
Thanks again for all the information ...
1. Is there any record of what happened to Carmela and Francesca? Did they die during childhood?
2. Is there any way to get an English extract of the birth certificates? My Italian is not very good.
Thanks again for all the information ...