Search found 2 matches
- 23 Oct 2012, 14:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Has anyone gotten a response from emailing Italy?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5665
Re: Has anyone gotten a response from emailing Italy?
I come from italy, if you want I can help you requesting the documents...
- 23 Oct 2012, 14:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: please be aware - scammer on this site [RESOLVED]
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6747
Re: please be aware - scammer on this site
"she" (he? it?) sent me a private message in a really broken English, giving me her e-mail because she want to talk to me.
according the message I got from this site I have a message from "francababy", but the name in the message was different.
according the message I got from this site I have a message from "francababy", but the name in the message was different.