Hi Pink,
That's absolutely terrific, thank you for taking so much time to search the records for me, I really appreciate it. I'll be doing a lot more searching in these records myself now to see what else I can find.
Can I ask if you'd know there would be actual birth certificates available or are ...
Search found 3 matches
- 03 Apr 2012, 11:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Del Lungo Family of Florence - Help please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2057
- 02 Apr 2012, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vital Records for Lipari, Salina, and Giano Vetusto
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18994
Re: Vital Records for Lipari, Salina, and Giano Vetusto
Hi,
Could you take a look at your records for a Guiseppe (or Giuseppe) Cincotta who was born about 1859 in Caneto, Lipari?
His father was most likely also a Guiseppe and mother named Felicia. He came to Australia, and was married here to a Vittoria Del Lungo from Florence.
Sorry, I don't have ...
Could you take a look at your records for a Guiseppe (or Giuseppe) Cincotta who was born about 1859 in Caneto, Lipari?
His father was most likely also a Guiseppe and mother named Felicia. He came to Australia, and was married here to a Vittoria Del Lungo from Florence.
Sorry, I don't have ...
- 02 Apr 2012, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Del Lungo Family of Florence - Help please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2057
Del Lungo Family of Florence - Help please
HI everyone,
This is my first post and I hope to find out some information on the Del Lungo family from Florence.
Demetrio Del Lungo (my great-great-great-grandfather) was born about 1841 and he married Elene Chiavacci. She was born about 1840 in Le Piastre and her father was Giovanni.
Demetrio ...
This is my first post and I hope to find out some information on the Del Lungo family from Florence.
Demetrio Del Lungo (my great-great-great-grandfather) was born about 1841 and he married Elene Chiavacci. She was born about 1840 in Le Piastre and her father was Giovanni.
Demetrio ...