Search found 14 matches
- 24 May 2017, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6868
Re: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
thank you for that information. sure clears things up.
- 08 Aug 2016, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3779
Re: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
Thank you Tessa for checking the death notices. I really appreciate it! Maybe the marriage record will turn up and provide some clues.
- 07 Aug 2016, 15:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3779
Re: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
Thank you Paolo, I will try to get more information about this mystery Aunt. That could help me figure this out.
Ciao
Cathy
Ciao
Cathy
- 02 Aug 2016, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3779
Re: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
thank you both, that could possibly be the Avelia? that my mother in law remembers as a child, she may have gotten the name wrong or there's a bit of a translation issue.
- 01 Aug 2016, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3779
Re: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
I thank you for searching for the marriage record, that would certainly help explain why the mothers of these children are not being named, and if indeed Innocenza is their mother.
- 01 Aug 2016, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3779
Re: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
Tessa
Thank you so much. You have definitely found the correct family. I did not know the name was not Delmar but Del Moro, but that is probably why it was hard to find information.
Geremia Delmoro does not appear to declare Innocenzas death, is it possible he has died already? I am assuming you ...
Thank you so much. You have definitely found the correct family. I did not know the name was not Delmar but Del Moro, but that is probably why it was hard to find information.
Geremia Delmoro does not appear to declare Innocenzas death, is it possible he has died already? I am assuming you ...
- 29 Jul 2016, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6868
Re: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
The name Fardelli is a bit confusing to me. Grandmother-Giovannina/Giovanna Corropolese parents written as Ferdinando Corropolese and Angeladea Foschi. A brother is listed as Gino Corropolese. Another paper lists brother as Luigi (maybe second brother?) Brother "Gino?" marries Sandrina Mara. they ...
- 29 Jul 2016, 19:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3779
Surnames-Delmar/Beneditti. from Faleria Roma and Emilia Romagna
I am searching for Delmar family. Parents- James Delmar, Nocentia "Innocentia" (Beneditti)Delmar. Children whose names are known are - Joseph born approx. 1901. Gertrude born approx. 1907. Two locations in Italy where family has been said are from, Faleria Rome and Emilia Romagna. I am not sure if ...
- 29 Jul 2016, 19:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- describe
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2114
Dual Citizenship- describe
Hello! how does dual citizenship work? I am reading the topics in this forum and it looks as if people can apply for Italian citizenship if they have Italian ancestors? I was under the impression that dual citizenship was only for those born and living in different countries. I am confused, Can ...
- 25 Nov 2013, 03:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6868
Re: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
Hello
What is your grandfather's name? ( your father's father) I believe Giovannia fardelli had a brother. Perhaps that brother had a son, your father. and that is how he and Antonio are cousins. I believe we have the right family, because Antonio did go to Argentina to visit relatives.
Thank you
What is your grandfather's name? ( your father's father) I believe Giovannia fardelli had a brother. Perhaps that brother had a son, your father. and that is how he and Antonio are cousins. I believe we have the right family, because Antonio did go to Argentina to visit relatives.
Thank you
- 17 Apr 2012, 00:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9390
Re: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
That's really interesting, I would have thought the opposite, given the times. Good to know, Thanks!
Nuccia, you are a well-spring of knowledge!
Nuccia, you are a well-spring of knowledge!
- 15 Apr 2012, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9390
Re: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
Thank you both for posting this information. I am having trouble reading some of the info. listed on the marriage record of Anthony Marra. His birth date is clear except for the actual day, And Marie's place of baptism, Can you make it out? Is "Parentes Sponsae" mean parents of the couple? And ...
- 14 Apr 2012, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9390
Re: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
Thank you so much for posting the death information on Paolina Marra. I did not have the specifics, nor her parents names, which is really wonderful!
Cathy
Cathy
- 11 Apr 2012, 23:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9390
Marra family from Reggio in Calabria
Hi! I am researching my mother-in-laws family. Family name is Marra. The only info I have, is for her grandparents: Pasquale Antonio Marra from Reggio Calabria, married to Paulina Romano Marra. Paulina'a death was in 1926. Some of the family came to Canada. MY mother-in-laws mother was Dora Marra ...