Search found 288 matches
- 14 Sep 2026, 13:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help With A Death Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1035
Re: Help With A Death Record
Thank you so much Danip!
- 13 Sep 2026, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help With A Death Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1035
Help With A Death Record
Greetings, I am looking for help translating a death record for Michele della Starza of Monticelli.
Please clarify the date of his death and if there is any indication of the year he was born. I do see his father's name, Orazio but I can't read Orazio's occupation. I also see that his wife's name ...
Please clarify the date of his death and if there is any indication of the year he was born. I do see his father's name, Orazio but I can't read Orazio's occupation. I also see that his wife's name ...
- 12 Sep 2026, 14:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death of Ancestor in Prison
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1172
Re: Death of Ancestor in Prison
Thank you so much Pippo! DeMari
- 11 Sep 2026, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death of Ancestor in Prison
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1172
Death of Ancestor in Prison
Greetings,
I am looking for help translating a document which might indicate that a relative, Giovanni Moretti, died in Capua Prison in 1813.
Hopefully, someone can clarify this information and perhaps tell if the record indicates why this person was in prison.
Thank you very much, DeMari
https ...
I am looking for help translating a document which might indicate that a relative, Giovanni Moretti, died in Capua Prison in 1813.
Hopefully, someone can clarify this information and perhaps tell if the record indicates why this person was in prison.
Thank you very much, DeMari
https ...
- 04 Jan 2026, 14:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Part of a Wedding Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4236
Re: Help Translating Part of a Wedding Record
Oh Wow! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ever so much!!!!! DeMari
- 04 Jan 2026, 01:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Seeking Help Translating a Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3866
Re: Seeking Help Translating a Birth Record
Oh thank you for the wonderful translation! 
- 04 Jan 2026, 00:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Part of a Wedding Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4236
Help Translating Part of a Wedding Record
Greetings, Hoping someone will help translate the top of this wedding document for Francesco LaStarza and Marta Moretta. Thank you! DeMari
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... BL?lang=en
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... BL?lang=en
- 03 Jan 2026, 23:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Seeking Help Translating a Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3866
Seeking Help Translating a Birth Record
Greetings, Looking for help translating a birth record which I hope is for Giovanni della Starza. Any names, dates and places would be greatly appreciated. DeMari
- 03 Jan 2026, 13:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Francesco LaStarza
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3382
Re: Researching Francesco LaStarza
Thank you so much PoppoM. Lots of very helpful information! Enjoy your day! DeMari
- 03 Jan 2026, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Francesco LaStarza
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3382
Researching Francesco LaStarza
Greetings,
I am seeking help regarding Francesco LaStarza. From his naturalization papers he was born on 27 Dec 1876 in Montcelli, Italy. He arrived in New York on 23 Apr 1893. He was naturalized on 28 Nov 1902 in Providence, Rhode Island. He was married in Providence, Rhode Island on 6 Dec 1902 to ...
I am seeking help regarding Francesco LaStarza. From his naturalization papers he was born on 27 Dec 1876 in Montcelli, Italy. He arrived in New York on 23 Apr 1893. He was naturalized on 28 Nov 1902 in Providence, Rhode Island. He was married in Providence, Rhode Island on 6 Dec 1902 to ...
- 24 Sep 2025, 20:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With a Birth Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5864
Re: Help With a Birth Record
Thank you so much! DeMari
- 24 Sep 2025, 16:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With a Birth Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5864
Help With a Birth Record
Greetings,
I am seeking help translating a birth record for Carmina Laurenza.
I see that her father was Agostino. What was his age and where was he born please?
I see that his father was Giuseppe. Is Giuseppe still alive? it looks like he is from Versano. Is that correct?
What does the record say ...
I am seeking help translating a birth record for Carmina Laurenza.
I see that her father was Agostino. What was his age and where was he born please?
I see that his father was Giuseppe. Is Giuseppe still alive? it looks like he is from Versano. Is that correct?
What does the record say ...
- 02 Sep 2025, 20:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating a Death Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9123
Re: Translating a Death Record
Thank you so very much !
- 01 Sep 2025, 20:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating a Death Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9123
Translating a Death Record
Greetings, Looking for help translating a death record for my husband's great grandfather Giacomo Laurenza. I think that I see that his name was actually Carmine Giacomo Laurenza. Please clarify that for me and help me with any other important information in the document. Thank you, DeMari
https ...
https ...
- 19 Aug 2025, 20:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of a Birth Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12320
Re: Translation of a Birth Record
Thank you Tessa. A whole new batch of records have suddenly come up for my husband's family. Very exciting!