Search found 3 matches

by HGian
27 Mar 2014, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PLEASE HELP ME find GIANFRANCESCO Origin?
Replies: 31
Views: 22708

Re: PLEASE HELP ME find GIANFRANCESCO Origin?

Hi Domenic
I know of many Gianfrancesco in Fontegreca, I have cousins there but I have yet to find the connection in other families. I know many in Rhode Island from there too. My great grandfather Antonio born 1820 originally from Roccamandolfi, relocated to Gallo Matese in 1847. 9 children born ...
by HGian
16 May 2012, 13:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 5012

Re: Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy

Hi fellow Faeti,
I have ordered the microfilm from LDS and found all the information I needed.
My Aunt married Giovanni Capozzielli(the correct spelling) and they lived in CT.
First you need the microfilm numbers and a family history center near you where they will send them.
You read them on ...
by HGian
24 Apr 2012, 21:21
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Faeto,Foggia,Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 1814

Faeto,Foggia,Italy

I have encountered a peculiar situation and I am unable to obtain verification.
Pietro Agriesti b 1785 had a wife abt 1803 named Lucia D'Aiuto, they had 9 children from 1804-1823
Pietro Agriesti b 1785 same parents had a wife name Gaetana Cavalieri in 1816, they had 7 children from 1817-1830.
I am ...