Search found 463 matches
- 13 Jun 2026, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding Allegati for Francesco Paola Cavarretta & Caterina Perez
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1605
Re: Help finding Allegati for Francesco Paola Cavarretta & Caterina Perez
Thank you all so much!
- 27 May 2026, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding Allegati for Francesco Paola Cavarretta & Caterina Perez
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1605
Help finding Allegati for Francesco Paola Cavarretta & Caterina Perez
Hello- I think I have hit a roadblock at a most crucial moment! I have found the marriage document for Francesco Paola & Caterina Perez but need to see the allegati so that I can look at the death document for Caterina. I am trying to find out who her parents were. Can anyone confirm that the ...
- 25 Jul 2025, 00:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: #53 Camilla Maria Perez help needed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13019
#53 Camilla Maria Perez help needed
Help needed for #53 baptism of Camilla Maria - In particular can you tell me her full baptism name and the names of people of importance on the listing. Thank you . I have the following as her name Camilla Maria Grazia Theodora Melchiora Benedicta Gaetana baptized on May 20, 1774, Palermo
https ...
https ...
- 24 Jul 2025, 17:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Allegati location needed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14220
Allegati location needed
Can anyone help me find the allegati for 1820 Sant’ Agata? Thank you in advance.
I found the marriage document but now need the attached allegati.
I found the marriage document but now need the attached allegati.
- 24 Jul 2025, 15:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage of Carlo Cavarretta & Rosalia Napolitano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13118
Re: Marriage of Carlo Cavarretta & Rosalia Napolitano
Thank you so much!!!
- 24 Jul 2025, 04:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage of Carlo Cavarretta & Rosalia Napolitano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13118
Marriage of Carlo Cavarretta & Rosalia Napolitano
Can someone help with the marriage documents for Carlo Cavarretta and Rosalia Napolitano. I have filled in as much information as I could. Thank you so much for your help!!!!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua607268/LoQQvPj
Groom: Carlo Cavarretta, 22 of Palermo, proprietor, lives at ...
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua607268/LoQQvPj
Groom: Carlo Cavarretta, 22 of Palermo, proprietor, lives at ...
- 23 Jul 2025, 23:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Marriage listing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12689
Re: Help with Marriage listing!!!
Ahh, that makes total sense!! Thank you so much
- 23 Jul 2025, 22:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Marriage listing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12689
Help with Marriage listing
Can someone help with the marriage listing for the following
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua795826/wXpa4ZV?lang=en
#22 on the left page
Groom: Antonino Di Blaj(?)
Father: Giuseppe Mother: Teresa Luvaro, both of Palermo
Bride: Anna Giordano
Father: Carlo Giordano. Mother: Anna ...
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua795826/wXpa4ZV?lang=en
#22 on the left page
Groom: Antonino Di Blaj(?)
Father: Giuseppe Mother: Teresa Luvaro, both of Palermo
Bride: Anna Giordano
Father: Carlo Giordano. Mother: Anna ...
- 16 Jul 2025, 23:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Palermo 10 year death indexes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17550
Re: Palermo 10 year death indexes
thank you ever so much!!! I thought I was going crazy when I couldnt figure out where I had gotten her parent’s names from. Now I know for sure, because of you. I appreciate it so very much!!! And thank you for her brother’s information as well.
- 16 Jul 2025, 16:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Palermo 10 year death indexes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17550
Re: Palermo 10 year death indexes
Hi,
If you tell us what you’re looking for we could look it up for you.
I’m trying to see the 10 year index entry for Maria Anna Napolitano
Died September 23, 1821, Sant’Agata
I’m specifically trying to see who is listed on the index as her parents.
It has been years since i was last into ...
- 15 Jul 2025, 16:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Palermo 10 year death indexes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17550
Re: Palermo 10 year death indexes
its so weird, every time I try, I keep getting that same error message. It seems like it works for some people and not others. Thank you for the link. I will keep trying!
- 13 Jul 2025, 23:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Palermo 10 year death indexes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17550
Re: Palermo 10 year death indexes
Yes! Thank you- I thought i was doing something wrong. Ok, now I will just have to wait to access them until Antenati works for me- I keep getting that red error message.
- 13 Jul 2025, 21:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Palermo 10 year death indexes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17550
Palermo 10 year death indexes
Does anyone know how I can look at the 10 year indexes for Palermo? I can’t seem to access them anymore like I used to. I am specifically looking for a death in September 1821- Which the last time I was into my research 1821 deaths Palermo stopped with the month of July. Thank you in advance.
- 04 Oct 2022, 15:59
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Baptismal Names
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27078
Re: Baptismal Names
I am fascinated with Italian naming traditions and the wealth of ancestral knowledge that can be learned simply by knowing someone’s full name. As I understand it,
First male is named after paternal grandfather
First female is named after paternal grandmother
Second male is named after ...
- 04 Oct 2022, 15:54
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Baptismal Names
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27078
Re: Baptismal Names
I am fascinated with Italian naming traditions and the wealth of ancestral knowledge that can be learned simply by knowing someone’s full name. As I understand it,
First male is named after paternal grandfather
First female is named after paternal grandmother
Second male is named after maternal ...