Okay, thanks. One more (stupid?) question. If I am enclosing a self addressed, stamped envelope, can I use U.S. Postage stamps?
<BR>
<BR>Pam
Search found 3 matches
- 24 Feb 2003, 05:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: proper addressing of Italian mail
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4618
- 24 Feb 2003, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: proper addressing of Italian mail
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4618
proper addressing of Italian mail
I am getting ready to write to some possible relatives in Italy and I have a question. The address I have appears as follows:
<BR>
<BR> Di Girolamo Prof. Antonio
<BR> 86100 Campobasso (CB) - Via Alfieri Vittorio, 111
<BR>
<BR>I know 86100 is equivalent to a zip code, but what should the envelope ...
<BR>
<BR> Di Girolamo Prof. Antonio
<BR> 86100 Campobasso (CB) - Via Alfieri Vittorio, 111
<BR>
<BR>I know 86100 is equivalent to a zip code, but what should the envelope ...
- 17 Feb 2003, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian ancestors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6032
Italian ancestors
I have just begun to research my Italian family history. I know that my great-great-great grandfather, Damiano Di Gerolomo was born in Provvidenti in 1817. He had a son, Damiano (Jr.) in 1845 who had 2 sons, Pasquale and Domenic in 1875 and 1879, respectively. Domenic\'s children were born in ...